We have wifi networks specifically for:
CC-FS – This is for Faculty/Staff
- Encrypted and reasonably secure
- Moderately fast bandwidth
- Requires authentication
Subsequent connections will not require login unless you change your password.
CC-Guests – This is for Guests.
- No password required.
- UNENCRYPTED. NOT SECURE.
- Moderately fast bandwidth.
Faculty/Staff should NOT USE this guest network unless it is unavoidable.
If you need assistance, please visit the HelpDesk in the LRC first floor open area and they will step through the process with you.
Connecting to Guest Wireless Network with an Apple/IOS Device
- On your iPhone or iPad tap Settings then Wi-Fi.
- Your iPad or iPhone will locate CC-Guest
- Select CC-Guest.
- You should connect automatically.
These instructions have been tested on a few Android devices. However, manufacturers may freely modify the look of Android to fit the needs of their devices and thus, there is a different process for most devices.
Use your manufacturer’s instructions to access the wireless networks before beginning these instructions.
- Select the wireless network (CC-Guest)
- You may see a message that the network is not secure. Select "Connect".
If the network continually indicates "Connecting...", Forget" it - and then try again (this works on many versions of Android, but brand of phone or tablet is different).