Answered By: Kristy Floyd Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 341
Chesapeake has a page about MyCampus which explains much of the default login settings and how to access various services.
- Go to the MyCampus login page.
- You can look up your username with the link beside the login button. It is usually your first and last name combined with no spaces in between, e.g. Jane Doe would be janedoe.
- Your password is set to a formula of your first and last initial capitalized, the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number, and the lowercase letters "cc". So Jane Doe, with SSN 123456789, would have password JD6789cc. Note that the first two letters are capitalized while the last two are lowercase.
- Once signed in, you will be asked to fill in 3 security questions and reset your password. Complete these steps one at a time, clicking Save after filling in your security questions and clicking OK after choosing a new password.
- All 3 security questions must be at least five letters long. You don't have to be truthful! You can make up answers, but make sure you remember them or you will not be able to reset your password if you forget it. Remember to click Save when you've entered all 3 questions.
- Your password must meet four conditions: at least 8 characters long, at least 1 lowercase letter, at least 1 capital letter, and at least 1 number or punctuation character. Remember to click OK when you've entered and confirmed your password.
From there, you should be able to access all the MyCampus sites, including your courses in Canvas, your Skipjack email, and your registration information in WebAdvisor/CRAB.