Answered By: Kristy Floyd
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020     Views: 342

​You can request an official transcript online from Records and Registration. Information about cost is also available from this link.

Students can access there transcript online via MyCampus WebAdvisor/CRAB​

  • Click the Student button inside CRAB
  • Select the "Transcript" link under "Academic Profile" to see your transcript.
  • To order an official transcript select "Transcript Request".

Related Topics